Thursday, March 1, 2012

My makeup gifts from Amsterdam

When ever someone I know is going abroad on a trip I always ask them if they can buy something makeupi..from that country......local brand....

This is what my dad brought me this time from Amsterdam, Holland/Netherlands  (by the way i love that city)




These are some lashes wonderful glittery lashes....my dad thought would suite me...and he knows me sooo well.....Love them.......

I think they are from a local department store.......




Here you have a collection of Lipglosses from Smashbox.
 It`s 6 different kinds....I`ll swatch them for you later.....



I have lately been looking to try a new facial primer, not that I´m not happy with my Urban Decay....but it`s always  fun to try something new..it`s so easy to fall in the same track, once you find something you like...and you use it all the time......

So this is my try out for a facial primer.... exciting.....

I will later on show you swatches of all of my lipgloss and the primer...

Later also show you a look with my new lashes, maybe to the weekend.....

I`m so looking forward to the Mac event tonight....

1 comment:

  1. Hi just came across your blog as I am looking for make-up stores in Amsterdam, my sis will be there for a month and I need to buy some supplies for my kit..Where did your dad get the smashbox glosses from? Great blog by the way!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete