Sunday, March 25, 2012

My necklace tree...........

Just want to share my necklace tree with you.......


This is my necklace tree...where I have a small selection of some of my necklaces..........I`m unfortunatly not using neither of them very often....but I`m trying to get better.......


I was really in to bowles a while, think i still am..........


Always had an eye for bling bling.......



With me its like a lot and big............


This necklace I really love....but I dont wear it enough......


Love them all.....love the big bangle thing........but I must say it`s not the most comfortible.....to bad....

This other big strazzy big necklace to the right I love, but I noticed it`s very hard to find an outfit to go with it........



I will later go in more in detail in some of the necklaces...if you want....??

Its very hard to see.........I am soon also showing my makeup storage and makeup table......so I thought I share this...that is a part of it you could say......

More coming up soon........

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment