Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Springish Makeup tutorial

This is a quick-makeuplook-picture-tutorial, very simple and quick...
Also looks very springishhh........


This is the look we want to acchieve......Let`s begin.....


Start by priming your eyelid, I´m here using Urban Decay primer potion eyeprimer.....(in clear)


Next step is to apply a white bas on the innercorner on your eyelid (both on the lid and under). I´m using NYX eyepencil in Milk


After that you want to set that creme pen with a shadow, I`m using a little mix of these two called Shell and Vanilla from a Ben Nye palette


Just apply it with a flat brush....


Now it`s time to put a black base on the rest of the eyelid.......Here using Black Bean from NYX. Blend it with your finger or a synthetic brush.....


Time to use this amazing green/yellow color from Mac...I think this is Lucky green


Applying it on the rest of the eyelid, where I just put my black base..... Padding it on....Also apllying it under the eye....


Time for the crease and outer v color........I`m using two different dark blue shadows from Mac one is a little brighter than the other but still dark blue......

Applying it with a flat shader brush or a pencil brush or what ever you have really..... also applying the blues under the eye outer corner to connect with the top.....


Time for some blending, blending, blending, blending.......using my 217 from Mac (my absolut favourite blending brush) but anyone will do.....


Time to apply a black sexy, winged out eyeliner, using Blacktrack a fluidline from Mac (this is also my alltime favourite)


And.....tadaaa........this is the finsihes look...just applied some mascara/lashes and added brows (sorry for the horrible brows) was in a rush as usual.......fixed them later, but I have no picture of that)


 

Added the lashes after picture above...Only used halflashes (I think no.20 from Mac) also a highlighter under brow......



Just added a nude lip and small amount of color on the cheeks.......
You can really in this picture see how it draws all the attencion toward the eyes.....a nude lip helps a lot......


Just a simple look....doesnt look so simple but it really is.......good look.......

I really love these green I just rediscovered it so next coming tutorials and makeuplooks you will probably see it a lot............

Hair : Just a side bun......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment