Thursday, March 15, 2012

Makeup look, a la Naturell....

This is my makeup look...very neutrual.....





Products I used for the eyes :

Milk from NYX Jumbo eyepencil
Shell from Ben Nye
Cork from Ben Nye
Espresso from Ben Nye
Vanilla from Ben Nye
Eyeliner Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Mascara 2000 calorie mascara
Feline eyepencil (kohl) from Mac





I just had to share my happieness with this lovely incredible lipstick....I`m totally in love....



It`s my golden covered lipstick from Estee Lauder called Barely Nude (Pure color no.46, creme)



I am totally in love....it glides on perfect.......and for my lips....it`s just perfect.....blends in looking so good....(the pictures are not color accurate) I love the smell, it smells....like thoose really expencive brands do.......I dont know how to explain it but it just smells expensice....luxuary in lipstick form......



I just love everything about it.....and I dont usually love Creme texture...but with this one I totally love it.....It stays on for a very long time...and it just blends in so well with your own lips......still very good coverage....

Also I think the color suites me really good...This is one I reach for a lot......

I love this lipstick......also the eyemakeup...from time to time.....a very neutrual, subtile look....(for me anyway)

I often do this look up a little bit by adding an turqouise or other colored eyeliner (both on top and in the waterline and under)

To see a makeup tutotrial on this look (but with lashes).....



Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment