Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nail look of the week.....half tutorial.....- Greyish/bluish

Hello here you have my new nails.....I actually done another nail look from the beginning but changed it last night.......

I started by filing and shaping my nails........

And gave them nail food (nails oil) in this case from Scratch nails and Oriflame (more on the hands)
After dropping it on your fingers let it sit for a couple of minutes and then massage it in to the cuticles and nails and fingers.....




When dried in apply your basecoat of choise.....
I`m here using a base coat from OPI......





Then apply your color of choise, I´m here using a clear blue from Maros of Sweden in no.33.
As an exception of this I am on my ringfingers and thumbs using a light grey color from Scratch nails (Pure Mud??)




                                         

On my thumb after another coat of the light grey color, I will ad a thick blue line across the nail......




And here you have my finished result.......a bit boring.....but next nail look will be more fun.....









This are the nailpolishes I used :

Base Coat from OPI
A deep bright blue from Maros of Sweden in no.33
Light grey from Scratch Nails (I think it`s called Pure Mud??)

and i cheated a liitle bit with the topcoat..I couldnt find it and it was late so I just used my basecoat.......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment