Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Youtube Makeup Gurus.........part 1 Colorful-dare to wear......

I just wanted to share some of my Youtube gurus...that I watch.........

Some of them i watched for years and some for smaller amount of time.........

All of these ones really Dare to Wear...they use so much color and are soo good......at least the 3 first works as makeupartist (part or full time)


This is Miss Chievous, Julia (lives in Switzerland, Europe, nationality Swizz/Canadian)

Click Here to come to here amazing channel........She was one of the first Gurus I started watching a couple of years ago......and I still love her channel......
Even though she nowadays more often do more subtile looks she is sooo amazingly talented.....so inspiaring to watch......

I  have watched every single video she has.....She is also really good at showing and do makeup tutorials on different parts of makeup, like contouring, foundationroutíne, eyeliner, eyebrows.....whatever special thiing you want to learn/look at.......

She also does nail tutorials, and she is really good...If you watch here videos..her nails always looks perfect.......love that.....

She just to have another daytime job and work as a freelance makeup artist o her sparetime (now I dont know)....

She is still my No1 of all the gurus........



Here you have QueenofblendingMUA , Lauren, she is definitly a close runner up to Miss Chievous.... She lives in USA.

She really Dare to Wear.......love here extravagant looks........she is faboulos.....
She definitly goes out of the box......and does what ever she feels like.......love her looks.....

She does these colorful brows...and glitterbrows that are amazing...I`m definitly gonna make a own tutorial about this.....so beautiful..and she like my self seem to like a little bling bling....both on nail and for makeup...she always has fab nails.......and now and then she makes a tutorial about them....

She works fulltime as a makeup artist and makes her own earings that she sells....

....She uses long and thick beautiful lashes for everylook......loving it.....

To come to her enchanting world Click Here


This is Lilpumkinpie05, Jackie O, lives for now in Quait, where she is a reserv for the  US military and makeup artist, something like that, I think she used to work at Mac)

She also does these vibrant colorful makeuplooks....she is really talented.....I have also watched her Back2Basic videos a lot...which i love......she has so many good tips and tricks......about contouring/highlighting/applying blush/foundation routine and much much more.......

To se her amazing channel Click here



This is my latest pick for this collection.......(of colorful makeup gurus)
Addictedtobeauty1000..the name says it all..........just like my self.....

A girl I just got in contact with...That works as a makeupartist.....and she does these incredible fab looks......

She also dare to wear...she does these incredible lips in all here looks...and always has fab nails.....in all different colors.....

She is pretty nee on youtube but is soo talented and can go really far there......She also uploads pretty often (so far) and thats always a plus..for a youtube makeupguru junkie like my self..........

For her channel Click here



And here you have Mzddd2 ,  MakeupByDoda

This video above was the first I seen from here....see does pretty colorful makeup...it`s really one way or the other with her..... She uses a lot of drugstore brands.....walletfriendly.....

She does eveything from very simple natural loks to much more extravagant looks.....

Click here to come to here channel.......


These are just Part 1 of my Gurus...I will soon post more of my gurus.....
a got lots of more that I watch, daily or weekly...........

Check out My Channel to see what else I watch........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment