Thursday, March 29, 2012

Make up tutorial...Designer Purple Industrial.....

Its not really the look I was going for...but as usuall I s´started taking my time and then I had to rush.....so it didnt end up as I was thinking.....but anyway....


Start by priming your eyelid and all the way up to the brow.....


I´m here using a black eyekohl pencil to draw out the cateye shape I, first marking out the shape.......
I know some people even dot out the line first and then fill it in..if you`re making a very special shape....



Like this.....


Forgot to tell you to apply a piece of tape (or forgot it my self as well actually)


Take a synthetic flat shader brush and blend the pen out...dont go over the drawed line...........


This is what you would have about now.........a black base shaped how you want it....blended out...


Now it ´s time to ad some black eyeshadow...pack it on top of that base.....


Using a flat shader brush......


Next step is to apply a little of  a eyeshadow simular to you skintone...maybe one or two shades darker.....and...(I know this is the same base as many of my tutorials had lately...sorry)


I`m using a blending brush to blend the brown (skincolored one) and the black together.....applying the brown a little futher up.....in to the crease.......blending, with a very light hand....cause I do still want the original shape to "shine" through.....


Dont use a to bright of a highlighter...I`m using the shadow to the right..perfect.....


Apply it under the brow..and down to meet the brow....


This is about what we should have now....with a added eyeliner........around the full eye.....connecting it in the outer v in a wing.....



Here or the step before this I realised what time it was......and started to rush.......added a purple liner along where I applied the black eyeliner......around the wing...below..under the eye I used my new deep blue eyeliner.......In the innercorner up and below I used the lighter blue/grey liner just for a small pop of light.....



Weard picture isnt it...had to show you.......










Products I used :

Eyes

Eyeprimer potion from Urban decay
Graphblack eyekohl pencil
Eyeshadow from my Ben Nye palette (Black, Cork, Shell)
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Pearlglide Intence pencil in Petrol Blue, Designer purple and Insdustrial from Mac
Mascara from Max factor 2000 calorie dramatic effect
Eyebrow pencil from Mac in Stud

Cheeks :

Studío Tech from Mac
Contouring palette from SleekMakeup in Medium
Estee Lauder palette (the bronzer and one more)


Face :

Smashbox photofinished faceprimer
Pro Longwear Studio fix from Mac (Nc45/Nc42)
Studio concealer NW 35 from Mac
Loose powder in Nc 30 from Mac


This was a bit messy look...but I will try to make sure I`ve got better time next time.......

Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment