Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ambering rose and Loverush......

These are my , at least right now, my Go to blushes..........



Thery are called Ambering rose (to  the left above), and Loverush.......

Right now I`m wearing them to every look...(sometimes I use my Estee Lauder palette.......)
But mostly to all kinds of different looks I wear these two.........
Right until a couple of days ago i used to mostly go for the darker mor red one.....(Loverush) but lately I have redescovered the lighter one...and I`m lovin it.......


I never even look at any of the others...........always go for them.......

They are pretty different.........I love them........

Here you have them swatched....its very hard to swatch blushes....cause you blend them out so much, they look nothing like the swatches......but anyway...





So lots of love from Mizz Made Up....Enjoy :)

Have the best weekend.....a lot of fun coming up over the weekend.......I think its fun anyway...hihi


No comments:

Post a Comment