Friday, March 9, 2012

My makeup beauty channel.....

Just as a little update...wanted to remind you of My yoytube channel Mizzmadeup

also check out all my makeuptutorials post some of them below......

Please comment and subscribe.......Thank you for watching.....:)



My first makeup tutorial.........I`ve learned a lot since......hihi


And this is what I wuld call one of my signature looks.........I love it......


The picture is not the best...check it out to see the faboulos end result....I love it anyway......

And I was thinking of making a look for St patricks day soon coming up....but maybe I can use this one......


Pretty green...I wonder if it`s green enough........

Or check out this neutrual........a bit boring...but a classic............





and finally this one....but there is still many more to check out.....if you havent yet.....



Please comment and subscribe...I will soon have a contest for my subscribers.....

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment