Monday, March 26, 2012

Natural Makeup tutorial.....blinged up lashes....

This is a picture makeup tutorial on this very natural look.......but with some blinged up lashes......to spice it up a bit....


Start to apply your eyeprimer of choise......


I`m using Urban decay eyeprimer potion...


Here I would normally put on tape in the outer corner...if Im using that (forgot it....as many times before)


Time to apply a white base, I`m using Nyx Milk Jumboeyepencil...


All over the eyelid and up to the brow....


Spread it out evenly with your finger or a synthetic brush...


Time to pad on some white eyeshadow.....I`m using this on from ben Nye (to the right called Shell)



All over the eyelid and up under the brow.......


Time to use these lovely brown shades from Ben Nye..these are my absolute favourites of brown scale colors....
 (from the left Cork and ???)


Here I have applied the lighter brown into the crease, and outer corner creating a little v....





I have here applied the darker brown from Ben Nye only in the oter v (follow a small bit up inthe crease.....not to far up.....


This is about what you should have right now...........time for some blending. in the crease and outer v..using my Mac 217 blending everything together...so it just melts together......Blend, blend, blend....


Some times you might go in again and apply to adhance some colors....like the darker brown and then blend a little again.......just to deepen the crease for an example.... Also remember to be very light/easy on your hand when blending.....



I júst wanted a small bit of shimmer, since all the other eyeshadows are matte.....I`m here using Vanilla Pigment from Mac, this is a good way of making your otherwise maybe boring, natural look....more vibrant and fun.....


This is about what you should have now.......except all messy fallout..like me in the picture......I was in a rush as usuall....


Remove that tape..........and clean up if needed underneath


Of course to mark your eyes...use a eyeliner, I`m using a gel liner Fluidline Blacktrack from Mac...Wing it out....like I always do...love it....


Also used Blacktrack under my eye and in the waterline I used Feline a eyekohl pencil from Mac



Connect the bottom eyeliner to the top...wing..is crusual for this look.......



Ad mascara on your lashes.....I`m using Maxfactor 2000 calorie mascara......



Now to bling this look up to the next level...using these lovely diamond lahses from Amsterdam (Holland/Netherlands)


Using my Duo glue to attach them...


A very thin line...and then let it set for 20-30 seconds.......depending on the amount of glue and type of lashes.....


I justed used a tweezer to tuck the ends in.......and press them down....



Some eyebrows and then the eyelook is done...voila......



After doing some contouring after my normal routine...apply blush of choise....I`m using Loverush from Mac


On these pictures I never applied lipstick..but to top the full makeup look...do that...and maybe a gloss on top.......(I used for this look Brave from Mac and then a Dazzleglass from Mac on top)





This is my take on a blinged up Natural look.......maybe next time I could even go for a glitter eyeliner....under the eye......or just a little glitz in the innercorner....

Products used for this look :

read above.......

If you want to see almost exactly this natural look but without the blinged up lashes see.....



Please check it out if you like these Natural makeuplook...this look you can wear to almost everything....if you want to make it more nighttime suitible ad some lashes and maybe even a little black in the outer v.......

Please comment and subscribe......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment