Thursday, March 22, 2012

A gift bag.......

I got a little gift bag when I became a member at the pharmacy.......
Got little samples I`d thought I share with you........





It was filled with all of these little tubes with different stuff........
I`m unfortunally very bad at using these test I get...I will have to get better......cause you do get them all the time...and you never know when you might find  a treasure mongs them........



Just a bag..........




Here are some Baby products......bubblebath from Seba Med.......

And this was little tubes of babycream (extra soft)...A lot of baby product are actually very good for your own skin.....makes you so soft...soft as ababys bum......maybe.......these I will definitly try out.......


3 different types of cream from L300...these where the best in the bag I thought....but you nver know..those baby products might surprice you.....


This is a hydrating and protecting face cream (fragrance free) for Normal to combinated skintypes....


This is a intensive moisturizing face creme (also fragrance free) this one is more Dry skin


This last one is a Anti age cream.....Anti wrinkle, rejuvenating day creme.....Not something I really use yet...but who knows......


At least something new to play around with.....
Will give you a review later if I think any of the products where worth sharing with you........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment