Saturday, March 17, 2012

Inspiration for St Paddys day....makeup look

Hello today it`s St Patrics day...........And that means a makeup going in green tones...

I will soon post my suggestion for this Paddys day.......On My Channel, but until then ........

Check it out.....



Works just fine for now.......will post my this year suggestion as soon as possible......

I`ve just been so busy planning my youngest sons disco/birthday party.......
It`s like a disco theme...that age being music, dance and partygames......we will see.....There is gonna be a bar, sequrity letting you in...vip corner.....goodiebags......

What are your plans for St Paddys day??
If you even celibrate it, or maybe you have other plans???

Or please post your look for st Paddys day.....love to see your take on it......

Have  a lovely day........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment