Saturday, March 10, 2012

Smashbox lipglosses......





I really like this box...you really get a lot for the money......you also get so many different colors..sometimes when you buy this boxes you get lipglosses or other products that are simular eachother in color....

...I wanted something exactly like this...that has almost all the basic colors.....maybe except a red one but other than that pretty good.....

From the left you have 4 lipglosses that is Smashbox Lip enhancing gloss...
2 of them , the first 2 lipglosses are called Brown Sugar (brown/red/ronzi color) and Glam (dark pink/goldi) that are from there  True color type..

The 2 next one are called Illume (beige/nude) and Afterglow (peach/light orange) and they are both frome there Sheer color type.....

The last 2 ones are called Infinite (beige/nude/pink color) and 24/7 (plum/purple-pink/aubergine color) and these are from Smashbox Limitless long wear...........






Here you have some swatches on all the glosses........from left to right...



 This is how the applicator looks on the 4 Lipenhancing lipglosses....



This is the applicator on the Limitless longwear glosses....

Maybe you have a little better precision with the smaller applicator.......but oth are good......

Overall I`m really happy with all my new glosses....

But I have to try them out for a longer period of time before I can give you a full review.......

I do love the colors.......

I used to wear glosses all the time before. Now I have had a period where I have not done that, I`ve only been wearing lipsticks......but  I love a little shine.....so these ones inspire me to start again......

Also when you not really wearing a lot makeup, a little gloss makes your full face shine.....love it...simple solution for anyone......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment