Friday, March 9, 2012

Nail tutorial on Viva la diva - with a touch of black......

Here you have  a nail tutorial on my weekly naillook.....




Here starting by removing my old nailpolish and wash and clean your hands.....




Clean the under side of your nails.........(this first parts are pretty obvious, but I just thought I share whats in my routine)


Filing your nails after disired shape and lenght.......I file them pretty straight...thats a shape I like......right now.......


This is after filing.....


I`m here áfter using a moisturizer on my hands, using nail oil and hand oild, on my nails and cuticles.....


The small bottle is from Scratch nails and is nail food.......you use a very small amount..and apply it in a drop on top of the cuticle/nail......
I also apply the hand and nail oil (big bottle) on my hands and fingers...


Then I massage it in...finger/nail by nail.........massaging it in.......taking my time......
Also relly let it dry in to the skin and nail, before applying anything else.....


At this point it`s time to apply a base coat (I`m here using OPI natural base coat)


Look how nice they look only by applying this.....



Then it`s time to start the nail transformation...using black nail polish (from Isadora)


Time for some glitter polish...(up to this point I thought of doing my full nails with the glitter polish...but I changed my mind and came up with .......


This look......on the middle of my nails drawing a line (just in the middle, taking up more than 1/3 of the nail)
I`m for a cool effect leaving my ring finger and thumb....clear with only black polish for now......


Then it`s time for the sister polish to the recent one.........Viva La divas pink/purplish glitter polish.....
And with that I will.....


.......do the same thing with both ringfinger and thumb...applying a straightline coming down i the middle of the nail.......



Hard to see that good on these photots...but it turned out really cool.......




The only step thats left is applying a top coat......and if needed any more of that glitter polish in the middle (I didnt need to do that, but it depends on how much coverage you have in your glitterpolish)


I`m toping this look of with my Quick dry Seche vite topcoat........to look everything in to place and for that ohh so lovely shine.......



And voila...here you have the finished result........love it.......even though the pictures does not give it justice......




Here´you have all the products I used......








                                           



I hope you`ve enjoyed.......please post me pictures of your nail looks...and comment what you think of this look???

Is this something you would ware..........

Remember Dare to Wear........

No comments:

Post a Comment