Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Pro Long Wear........

I have to share this with you...now I have tried out Pro Longwear Studio Fix Liquid foundation from Mac...




I use these two that I mix.....for them most color accurate finish........

And as you can see....on the slooby......bottles I use this a lot.........I am absolutley sooooo saticfied with the resulte that these give me......

The finish resulte...I don think is that different for me if you compare with Studi fix...but the longlasting resulte definitly is........It stays on so incredible long......

I can wear it a full day and if I fall in to bed and forgot to clean my face...(doesnt happend that often, but has lately...) when I wake up the next morning...my skin looks the same......I could n reality walk out the next day with the same foundtion..maybe touch up..but.......(obviously I dont do that but I could......) because it is so amazing......love it....

I could also be a combination with my new face primer...from Smashbox...tell you more about that later...........coming up soon......

Just wanted to share my discovery with you.......If I want a longlasting resulte..and lets be honest unless I am doing a makeuptutrial and just are going straight to bed, who wouldnt want your foundation to stay i place and look gorgeous as long as it can.........

Oki enough said...bye bye...have a nice weekend.......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment