Saturday, March 24, 2012

My beloved Mixing Liquid.......

This is my beloved Mixing Liquid from Make up Store.... (it is a swedish brand but you can find it worldwide)




This is a dear friend of mine.......I absolute love this fluid...I will show you more soon what it can do.....except with the glitter........that you might of seen in some of my Makeup tutorials......

Like on this video....


In this video used as creating a eyeliner mixe of a pigment and Mixing Liquid.... 

or this video........


Here used under the eyes..........as a glitter eyeliner....,

This fluid is da bomb........You can mix it with say a pigment(eyedust and it will change the color of it..make it stand out much more..and be so much more intence.......I will show you more of that later........

I know Mac has one or two simular to this (just can come up with the name......)
Fix+ spray.......

I love it and wanted to share it with you....coming up more detaild post soon......

Enjoy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment