Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Details about my Mac purchas.......

Here you finally have the detailed post about what I bought at the Mac event......



First up a lipstick from there new collection....
.....what color do you think it is???......




A beautiful pink/cerice color......one of my favourite Mac girls told me that I have to get this.......is Mac`s Quick Sizzle   in a Matte style.....She said it stays on for the longest period of time.....have only tried it out one night yet, but we will see........

I love Mac`s Matte lipsticks, they are really longlasting.......

This color reminds me alot of Girl about town, that I didnt buy to long ago....
But it`s a really nice pink.......



Hope you can see the exact color better in these pictures......

Here is a swatch for you.....





A very blury picture but I think it`s called Electric teal.

I loved this color as soon I seened it.......I actually didnt buy it first but I had to get back for it.......I just imagined it as a sexy eyeliner.......(one of the girl wore something simular but wit another color) or just for a very colorful makeup look.......love it..........


And here some fabolous lashes......just cant be without my falsies.....


These are my fabolous No.3`s.......These where actually the lashes the out on in the Event makeup......
I loved them as soon as I seen them......could be my new second favourite after my no.7`s......

(I`m wearing them today, shown you makeup look of the day earlier)


These are no.1`s, I really like the look of them, I actually bought them to achieve the look I got from using no.3`s (I wanted that shine, piano black, thick look)

One down side with these are definitly that they are to short for my eyes....but I wore them yesterday and after some tugging and pulling I could still pull the look of.........

I have had a little period now lately when I havent put on to much makeup and just went really bare/natural without lashes...but after seeing these on I feel back to my self again.....lots of eyemakeup and defintly lashes.....

I just feel so beautiful........whore it both today and yesterday.....



And of course like always I got some samples.....this time from heir skincare line......

Fun to try out.....did you use any of Mac`s skincare product??
And what do you think of them???

And not on camera...in detail...my Tinted mosturizer in my color....finally.....

No comments:

Post a Comment