Sunday, March 10, 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow and Eyes kit


Loook what I got.........have been thinking a long time to get some more products from Anastasia Beverly Hills............and we where at some shops...so i got this.....

They also did have discount right now on all Anastasia Products...............wow.....20 % off thats a lot.....


So I got this kit....Brow and Eye kit....

Was supposto get refills on my Brow wiz pencils...but they didnt have the colors I was looking for....so I decided to grab this......



I dooo loooove Anastasias packaging...always feels so luxury...always this metallic letters on there products........


And there Monogram is just sooo cute....


This is the kit I got...

Will show you more details.....stay tuned for that...

lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp








No comments:

Post a Comment