Monday, March 18, 2013

More Makeupshopping Goodies Dolce Gabbana, Loreal

 
Small gifts I got a week ago or so when I got some more makeupshopping......
 
A creme from Jabu`she 24 hour creme...will try and see.....
 
 
Also did get this cute and Desiresbla perfeume ....lol.....
 
Desire from Dolce & Gabbana
 
 
Cute little miniture spray bottle.....so cute...looove it......
 
 
This is one of the things i really got...that was the purpose with the shopping.....
 
my Loreal Triple Active Balance Refreshing Toner.......
 
I dont use this all the time.....but some periods I try to.....
 
Long time now so I thought its time......
 
 
I do have some favourties in the same series so I know this is a very good product...also works well with the other products.......
 
 
On a  cotton pad this just takes away what ever dirt you would have on your face after washing it.......cause a lot of dirt is non visible for the eye....but its there...the very much dirty cotton pad is proof of that......
 
 
 
So fu to start using this again........
 
Have you tried it before?
 
AI looove this serie from Loreal they have such a good things there and to sooo good prices....so worth the money......
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment