Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Makeup HAUL video OUT NOW......





Check out my New video OUT NOW on My Youtube Channel


I have post already posted and that are coming up still on more details of all the things I got.....

So check out my blog for more details..

I will later on link them here...so you can go direct to them......

I am sooo very happy with the things I got....
Laashes...you just can never get enough of lashes can you.....

And glitter and lipliners...there is no such thing as Toooo much.......lol......;)

If you would be interested in the makeuplook in the video.....check out the tutorial Here


In this video using one pair of my new lashes........

Really loooovig them.......


Hope enjoy the video...or videos.....

Please Comment Rate and subscribe......

Lots of Easter Love

MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment