Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bobbi Brown Counter in Sweden....woooooowwwww


This is what I saw coming in a departmentstore
........

I was soooooo suprices and just chocked....

never ever knew we even had a Bobbi Brown counter in Sweden..

And it turns out to my even bigger suprice that we have 2 so far,....also later learned that we are getting a few more in August/ after summer....

I have been wanting some skin/base makeup things from BobbiBrown since a loooong time now....but felt that I couldnt order online since I wanted to try out the correct shades and colors......

Also have been wanting the big foundation and concealer palette from Bobbi Brown...

I know they dont always have it.....so this time i only got some base things....


I got the best of help...of a lovely guy called Jonas....who earlier had been working for Mac.,.....

He was such a good Makeupartist...you could just tell a few minutes after seeing him.......


I got the Full Bobbi Brown treatment.....sitting there being totally pampered trying out foundations and concealers....I was in makeupheaven.......

And Jonas was sooo good he understood exactly what I was looking for and what I was about.....

will show you soon what  I got....

wasnt really gonna shop that much.-..since i already got a little to much in the store before...lol...
can you ever get toooo much...no no no......but maybe you wallet will think so...

do you have  a Bobbi Broen counter in your country/city....?

We do now....soooo proud and happy....

Lots Of Love
MizzMadeUp








No comments:

Post a Comment