Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Anastasia Brow Wiz pencils......

 
 
 
3 lovely new brow wiz pencils.....I have really gone over from my Mac brow pencils to these ones both on my self and on others....
 
 
I did get these three colors....also the only ones they had left.....that they had....
 
 
Medium ash
Caramel
ASh Blonde
 
Very good to use on all ( a lot of) the people in Sweden.......suites there skintone and haircolor......
 
 
I looove that these brushes all have a spoile...at the end.......and the pencil at the other one...........
 
 
Looove it such a good tool to tame your brow hairs a little.....
 
 
Starting with Ash Blonde, Caramel & Medium ash (from the left to the right)
 
 
Here you have the three I got swatched....
 
Really lovely eyebrow products...so happy I was able to get more colors..already have multiples of Brunette and medium ash (thats the one I have been using most on my models)
 
Have you tried these wonder brow products?
 
I really looove them and for anyone that hasnt tried them yet...do soooooo....you will not regret it....the best products ever.....really.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeup
 
 
 
 
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment