Monday, March 11, 2013

Loreal Facial cleanser toner.....

 
Repurchesed an old goodie......I have over the years since I found my alltime favourite Face Cleanser milk from the same brand same series...also sometime from time to time....little now and then when I am feeling extra caring......used this one......
 
To relly cleanse my skin......


 
Loreal Triple active Balance refreshing toner....
 
Even though you dont use makeup everyday you should always use this kind of product to really cleanse your skin...use this on a cotton thing...and dab it on the face and wipe off all dirt you gather in the face......
 
I dont use it all the time...but a little know and then anyway...really try to.....
 
 
 

 
This on is for normal and mixed skin they also have it in sensitive and dry skin...
 
Also a very cheap product...you get a lot for your money...
 
And we all loove those products dont we...especially these kind of products....that we use on a daily bases...lol....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp







No comments:

Post a Comment