Thursday, March 28, 2013

Have you seen....my latest.....

These are the latest editons to my Youtube Channel ..........

Please check them out and let me know what you`re thinking...

Also if you want feel free to wish for different looks that YOU would want to see as my next looks.....

 
my Pink and purple.....makeuplook...with gorgeous BLUE eyeliner.....
 
Just for that extra little pop......
 
 
have you seen my Get Ready with me - video........
 
Show parts of my makeup routine.....
 
And to see the eyemakeup of this video.....go and check OUT......
 
 
Maybe a more smokey look for the weekend.......check this out........
 
 
 
You cant really go wrong with a smokey makeuplook....can you........
 
Hope you like my vids...
 
I have many more where that came from...
 
Always loooove to interact with you over my social medias......
 
or
Instagram : @mizzmadeup
or FaceBook  : MizzMadeUp DareToWear
 
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment