Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My new Favourite Brow product......ANASTASIA

 
I must say after trying this product our for nearly 2 weeks....I loooove it...
 
I dont think I could go back to any other product......
 
Anastasia Beverly Hills is the brow brand to use.......
 
I dont only use this product...but this is the one I recently purhesed.......
 
I do use my Anastasia Brow Wiz penil as a base for my brows and then I use this powder to fill it in and look it on so to speak......
 
Havent used the stencils yet...my sure will........
 
I am really sooo happy I got this...the main thing I have notice is that my brows stay on alllllll day long and not until I was them off in the night time they come off.....amazing.....
 
I am sooo happy about this product....I do still prefer the pencil first as a base....for better precisoun and to better acchive the look I am going for.......
 
And this cute little packaging is sooo good...I have been carring this product with me...nonstop since I got it...always have it in my bag.....also use the small mirror all the time for any makeup emergenzy.....
 
The small angled brush is actually the brush I have been using...of course it is very practial to always be able to carry it with you....since it is so small...(I usually dont like that short brushes.......but ths one has worked perfect)
 
Have you tried this product?
or any others fro her Line....?
 
I looove them all and can totally recommend at least the once I have tried so far......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment