Thursday, March 21, 2013

Nail fixing time....

 
its nailfixing time......have to be done...have been a bit sloopy with this lately...used to fix my nails 1-2 times a week at least....but I really have to get them fixed now.....cant wait...
 
 
Just have the few basic things I need to fix prep my nails before the next big dilemma...choosing new nailcolor......manicure.......hmmmmmm
 
 
Any way started by filing and trimming my nails.........
 
I think I will actually do a nail care video soon....so i wont show you....more right now anyway....
 
my nails and hands are so dry and feels really fragile....especially without nailpolish.......feel so naked......
 
How often do you fix your nails....before i used to make gel nails on my own..and then it was even more maintence.........but I think I should do that soin again...just have to get some new products...new uv-gel......
 
Going to my makeupcourse tomorrow and right next to there there is a store where we as student has 50 % discount on everything.....so gonna get it there......
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment