Friday, March 15, 2013

Instagram loooveeee.......@yobaskin

 
This is her text :
One of my favourite make-up gurus on Youtube and on IG.....all the way from Sweden..please follow her she´s amazing <3
 
 
I was so touched by this........means so much to me.......Thank you Yobaskin
 
Please follow her on Instagram : @yobaskin
 
She is such a wonderful lady.........her words just flew right in my heart.....
 
Thank thank you thank darlin...
 
So happy I have you showing your support and all your looove......
 
Means sooo much..
 
i loove Instagram...I have really just started a few month ago..but it`s such a easy way to keep in contact.........me on Instagram :@mizzmadeup
 
I get almost teared up and feel soooo honered when reading this.....
 
Thank you @yobaskin ......
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment