Friday, March 29, 2013

Went MakeuShopping..ended up in MakeupHEAVEN......

 
I came in this store expecting just a small amount of products from BenNye...cause this store in my eyes was more famous for selling wigs........in all sorts and forms.....
 
but to my big suprice they had counters and billboards everywhere with Ben Nye and Kryolan to very big makeup theatre brands........
 
And as you all know since before I looooooove my Ben Nye products.....they are just wonderful.....
 
I was in MakeupHEAVEN........I can  can tell you as a "makeupjunkie" makeupfan.......my adrenalin was pumpin...what a rush just being in that store........soooo amazing........
 
 
Looook at all of thee shadows...and these where just a small small amount......
 
 
Of course HAD to get at least 3 of these super gorgeous lipsticks on this side.....
 
 
Look......shadows and blushes as far as you can see......this was truely an experiance...and i did walk in there thinking I wasnt gonna get a single thing.....
 
Came out with 7 things...and then I still restranged my self trying to have good self control.....OMG....I was so overwelmed by being there...i hardly wanted to leave.....but they where closing..........
 
I could of stayed there and camped on the floor...just to be able to go through all the things.....
 
Makes me think more and more.....that I want to be surrounded by makeup all day long....makes me happy......... :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Makeup everywhere.....from sealing to floor......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I looove Ben Nye and I have never before this tried anything from Kryolan but heard so much from people in the industry and on youtube about this brand.....and as any theatre makeup brand its usually very good quality......since it has to last through a full show, through maybe someties hours of performance.........
 
I am soooo happy I found this store...
 
will show you what I got....since I couldnt resist...I was just gonna look.....didnt work this time and I dont think it will never works in that store.....
 
If you could live in Sweden and have the opportuinity to visit its called Smink & Perukmakarn on Söder in Stockholm.....
 
MakeupHeaven...........
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment