Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Lashes.....from Peggy Sage

 
 
I just couldnt help my self when it came to the lashes...had to get almost one of each...and more of some.......just so nice.....
 
 
And you all know I looove my lashes.........we will just see if I like them......the pair I have tried on so far was very nice.............
 
 
Will show you more lash details later...they did have some fabulous lashes.....
 
 
Hope I got enough for now in case I totally fall in loove with a pair.....
 
Maybe they could of come with a  better packaging......cause this just takes up a little to much space...unless you cut them of course...........Maybe I will.......
 
Have to come up with a better idea to store my lashes...
 
Anyone got some ideas out there......??
Want them all together and very easy accessible.........
 
How.......I know the ones you can find on amazon and ebay with like 10 to 20 pair....maybe they work....
 
going crazy when I have used one pair and cant find the box I used...then I just cramp them down in some Mac boxes.....which I do looove by the way......they are pretty good....but can get stuck when opening so have to be a little careful if you`ve used the lashes many times.....and have a couple of pairs in one.....
 
but should be a box like Mac`s where you could have 3 paris of lashes at least..separatly if you understand what I mean.......that way take up less space in your kit.....I have in my Pro Kit a special compartment for lashes plus a big see through bag filled with them and still not many at all.....
 
so excited to do some looks using my new fab lashes...
 
They did have many with gem-stones /diamonds on....which I looove.......got just a few to try out first...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment