Sunday, March 10, 2013

Eleven price parcel.........what was in it......




Left you with a cliffhanger the last time.............what was in the parcel.....from my alltime favourite Swedish makeup webshop.........Eleven.se

'

Tadadadadata...............drumroll.........



tadaaaaaaaaaa..........





This was the actual prices for the Contest...

A starter kit from the skincare line from MURAD.........

will show you more details later.......also did get this amazing lipgloss  from Youngblood.........

I am sooo happy..........I never win anything...and now this...

and they are just sooooooo amazing on eleven.se ....they always treat you sooo good...and always help you what ever it is...and alwyays so fast wihth delivery....

I can really recommend anyone to shop there....and trust me I do shop alot online and know that sometimes its just straight out hell......and they can be sooo rude.....but they are always so adorable´there..

Visit ELEVEN.SE

Also have sooo many different brands....and anything within beauty.....makeup, skincare, hair, nails, tools, storage, pro makeup thingd...bags....jewélry....

So many amazing things...also really looove there webpage......easy to shop there.....

and so many lovely offers alllll the time.......

Thank you so much eleven...and I am really not just sayin this because I won.....I really prefer this store over so many others........the best online makeupshop in Sweden....

They also have a very good Blogg.......check it out.....

Actually also got 3 more presents...from them....

Stay tuned to see what I got......

lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment