Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Price from Eleven.se Youngblood lipgloss

 
 
 
This is one of the prices I got from Youngblood....as a contest price.....
 
 
This is a Mighty Shiny Lip gel from youngblood......
 
Youngblood is a mineralize makeupbrand.....
 
 
I do think it looks kind of cool..havent tried it ot yet but I will and show you.....
 
 
The coolest thing with this lipgloss was the cool packaging......it comes in like a squueze tube...so cool.....and you squeeze up what you need..
 
....perfect for your ProKit.....so you dont have a innoying wand in the way...I actaully do thing they should make more makeup packaging in tube form...like mascaras and things like that...especially for people applying makeup on others...so you can just squeeze out the amount of product you want on a palette....
 
So much more Hyginice..than double /tripple dipping your wands in the product..
 
Anyway...
 
Really cool color......I am just figuring ot what to wear under....if anything at all....
 
I am pretty sure it gives your lips a nice boost.....
 
So happy about this price from eleven.se
 
Jippie..........so glad I won something....
 
(I just cant help naging about this...cause I never win anything and this is my very very first time....., and I also have a GIVEAWAY coming up very soon so you also can nag about you winnig...lol)
 
Thank u so much eleven.se
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment