Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Hair products right NOW.....


Here you have my for right now used hairproducts......


You have my Shower creme that smells lovely....I had this flavour for years......and looove it....and its pink as well...lol......

Family Fresh....




Then you have the schampoo for right now........Tresemme also use other kinds of tresemme but always the black bottle.......

I loove this schampoo....you get sooo much for your money...and treats your hair soooo good......



I loooove looove looove this conditioner....also from treseemee.....

Sometimes when I use this one I dont even need to use a treatment for my hair...I just leave in a little extra,.....

It soooo good.....they hair looks so well after using this.......

I also ofthen do use Face and Body scrub and other deep treatments for the hair but they variee what ever I get  ahold off.......

So i will show you these a different time......

I really feel these products work sooo good for me and my hair...and you get a good bang for your buck............

Will tell you more in detail about these products another time...just wantd to show you what I have been using.....

Lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment