Thursday, March 28, 2013

Comparing Mac and Bobbibrown Concealer with setting products

 
Will try these different ones for a some time now and then get back to you which ones I prefer...
 
I do think I will find that they will have different use for different occations.....as with anything within makeup......
 
But very excited to try out and see........cause they are a bit differnt.....
 
one thing I can say already now is that...I often do my concealer after my full eyemakeup....and sometime get in such a hurry that  I have to bring the products with my...such as my setting powder for concealer and normal powder and more things....
 
If you look at the picture you can see a big difference in size on the loose powder from mac that I use as a setting powder...(sometime also use there Prep nad Prime a little smaller) but you can defnitly see the huge difference in size.....see the duo kit from bobbi Brown with a compact setting powder in the kit with the concealer.....amazing..
 
Looove that.......
 
Also texture wise the Mac studio finish concealer is much drier and maybe a little more coverage......
The Bobbi Brown concealer much more creamier and maybe blends a little easier with the skin...faster.....
 
Will try out for a couple of weeks and then get back with more details as duartion and much more....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment