Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My new night cream from Loreal Paris


 
This is my latest purhes for nightcreme....I looove Loreals Hydrafresh daycreme so I thought I would try the nightcreme in the same brand....(I thougt it was the same series)......
 
I have been looking for a night creme for years in the same series  /brand....
 
I have never seen this creme in the shops.......and never really looked online.....
 
So I was sooo happy when I found this creme.......I thought it was from the same exact series.....
 
The difference is that this is not a gel creme and that is what i am looking for.....


 
Love there logo..
 
and also that they make really good products to such  good prices.....
 
I also use there Cleanser and daycreme and mascara.......and I looove them and have been using them for years...
 
Also like there Face toner /cleanser and Facescrub......have used them alot as well......I do from tme to time use them more or less.....
 



 
Triple Active Night from Loreal Paris
 


L´Oréal Paris Triple Active Night Care

Loreal - Triple Active Night Care

Triple Active Night Care gives your skin moist and nurishment when it recovers over night and in the morning your skin will feel soft and smooth.....Its enriched with glycerin and ads moist to the skin 24 hours.                     
 
Volym: 50 ml           (this is short facts about it)
 
 


 
This is the consistency of it...its not gel but it s not thick and fat / sticky......so i do like it anyway.....
 
But I guess the best way to know is to try it out for a while and see.......
 
Normally I dont really try so many new things for my skin...but I do feel it`s about time....
I usually stick with the products that I know work and my skin loves...
 
But to be able to find new favourites you have to try out some new things.....
 
will get back to you later on with a review and so.....
 
You do get a awful lot for your money..the same as with the daycreme.....
 
So excited to see if it worka for me...hoping.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment