Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gifts from Kicks.se ........Dolce Gabbana

 
Here I also got some cute gifts....something to try out......
 
 
This little duper duper cute perfume tester in Desire from Dolce & Gabbana
 
 
Looove the packaing...can just imagine to get the full size one..........golden inside on the parcel.....
 
 
And look how super duper cute,........usually the testers have like plug cork or just a screw on plastic cork on.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also got thisBirch Cellulite oil.......never heard of......
 
 
Have you heard of it?
 
 
Wil defintly ty it out......always fun to get this little testers...you never know when you might found that product.......that you never would of got for your self but now been able to try out......
 
 
hoping it will happend.....
 
Defintly with my china glaze nailpolish....the blue glittery one....
 
I would of probably never bought it to my self......cause I have  alot of glitter nailpolishes and maybe  alittle to much money since I hadnt even tried any od there glitter nailpolishes......
 
Now I will defintly get more glitter nailpolishes from there........cause this one i got as a gift from eleven.se was soooo amazing.....
 
Looooove it....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment