Monday, March 18, 2013

Mac shopping in details....

 
 
Unwrapping my parcel......

 
Always get so happy starting with a gift on top......
 
These are the latest things I got from Mac and some small gifts....
 
 
Studio Fix Foundation
 
 
A new Blacktrack fluidline....jippieeeee.......looove a new liner.....
 
 
And a Studio Fix  Fluid from Mac.....
 
The two foundations is actually for my dear friend........She really needed some good quality makeup.......so happy she gets the chance now......
 
 
And I also as usuall got some small gifts.........show you more later....
 
Show you more details soon...
 
I really looove Mac for basic things......I have really noticed that now when I am building my PRO kit I really try to think a lot of what I get for my kit....that its the best quality I can get of that sort...
I want my clients / models to look as a good as they can of course....
 
So for example in terms of foundation it is Mac`s Studio fix and loose or pressed powder.....
and a lot of more products as well......like my alltime fav blacktrack and prep and prime setting powder.....
 
Eyeshadow primer postion I use is from Urban Decay....
Eyebrow products Anastasia Beverly Hills
...and a lot more different ones......will tell you more later....
 
But obviously I want my closest friends to look as good as they possible can....so this is a big step getting my friend to start using Mac....already got my dear friend Lady Pontiac realizing that Mac or quality brands overall is worth spending that little extra money on to get the best quality.....
 
Talk more about this later.......
 
Show u more details later....
 
 
Lots of lOve
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment