Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bobbi Brown makeup - Concealer

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Creamy Concealer Kit Conceal and set in one portable kit. Bobbi's Creamy Concealer blends easily to instantly cover and brighten dark circles. It also helps maintain skin's moisture levels for a smooth, virtually line-less look. Fuss-free pressed powder sets concealer for long-lasting wear.

Featured in 'O Magazine' as the 'Best New Team of Undercover Agents' to 'seemlessly cover shadows' & dark circles (Apr 2011).
Awarded 'Best of Beauty' by 'Allure' Magazine (Sept 2012).

This is what I found about it from there web page....

I have been wanting this product for sometime now...and finally found it.....here in Sweden...still amazed that they finally got this brand here....jipppppiiiiiieeee.....

And as the names suggests it is a very creamy consistensy...especially for me thats so used to the much drier Mac´s studio finish........

it just glides on sooo smooth.......and blends perfectly with the skin.......I feel that this is a product you can definitly use all on its own......

For me thats pretty important since i dont really have to use foundation everyday..sometimes I might feel like just applying some concealer and no foundation under.....just to look a little more "perkier".....

Also think the super duper cute packaing is perfect and makes this a very good product to bring...you have everything init.....concealer, setting powder and a mirror....

Usually I would use setting powders that are loose and then they come with a big jar.....this way it doesnt take up much space at all....

As you can tell I am really sold on these products right now.....soooo happy i found them and meet such a good talented makeupartist that helped me get exactly what suited me.....and my skin..

It was like we where speaking about.....he wanted to give every single customer the full Bobbi Brown experience......he totally spoiled me and made me sooo beautiful....they have a customer service that are not really found at all brands.......counters......they there own philosofy that has a big big focus on the customer...and to meet your demands...skinwise.....makeupwise.....

I know obviously most stores has these goals....but they defintly dont work the same way to acchive it......and you know how much I looove service minded people /sales persons.......

what I´ve seen so far I am really really happy with this product...will try it out a little more...and if I like it as I suspect I will get more of these kits for my pro kit.........
 
 
 
Cute little packaging isnt it.....
 
Have you tried it?
What do you think of it?
 
Must say when you google this concealer you get mostly positive words about it...where ever you look......of 5 starts it gotten 4,5 to 5 most of the times........
 
 
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment