Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Prices....from eleven.se

 
 
I dont know if you remember.....very recently I won some prices from  Swedish website.......called
Eleven.se
 
And this friday I got them sent homw to me.......
 
So ahppy about this....and so excited to start using this brand...MURAD....
 
 
 
So what I got was these things above....
 
A starter kit from the skincare brand Murad......will show you later more in detail what I got...
 
Murad - Transforming skincare....that is what yoo find about this brand.....
 
Short facts about it...
 
Problemsolving and improving skincare products thats helps you get a more healthier skin, free of problems.....
Murad is one of skintherapiests favourite brand thanks to there effective products by highest qulity.
Dr. Howard Murad is recognized in the US as one of the primary people within skincare..
 
This is what shortly presents/describes this company.....
 
So interesting to get to try this out......
 
also got a lovely lipgloss from the minerlize makeupline Youngblood....
 
also show you more details and swatches later......
 
I am sooo happy....This is the first things i ever won like this.....
 
So happy,,.,..
 
 
Thank you sooo much eleven.se
 
Please go check out there website eleven.se ......a swedish makeup skincare /all about beauty webpage.....
 
And you always get the best best service ever...........and such a fast delivery....
 
Thats one of the most impo´rtant things to me when I shop...that people I shop from are service minded......and always a BIG plus with fast delivery.....
 
THANK U so much >>><>Eleven.se<<<<
 
(om du bor i Sverige då är det här Sidan att beställa sina skönhets produkter ifrån
...dom e BÄST)
 
Lots of lOve
MIzzMadeup
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment