Monday, March 18, 2013

NEW Anastasia Beverlyhills Brow duos


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Of my purches above I will here show you my lovely new browshadow duo´s.......for my Pro Kit....also refill for my self...



 
 
 
I did get three different shades and colors.....these where actually all they had left (they had a campaigne on all Anastasia brow products) so the others they usually have they where out off...typical...but still got very basic colors and shades.....
 
 
Got them in Brunette / Dark Brown
 
Ash Blonde / Taupe
 
Golden /  Taupe
 
 
 
   
 
 
Here you have them in there beautiful packaging........and cute little mirrors...you can really feel that they are well made.........good quality only by feeling the packaging.....
 
 
 
 
with these I do feel I got most types covered........they didnt have my brow wiz favourite in shade in brow duo left (Medium Ash) but that one also feels like a must, as soon as it comes in....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment