Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New makeup and nail glitter....

 
I also did get these two amazing glitter stacks....from Peggy Sage...
 
I have "normal" glitter in most colors I need anyway.....
 
So I was looking for something more fun....like this........
 
Its filled with different colored and shaped glitter......
 
lie litte rectangluas and all different shapes and colors.......really loooved these.....
 
 
Will be sooo much fun to start using this......soooo excited.......cant wait to see what I am gonna do.....
 
 
Hard to capture on camera but you can see a little......
 
 
And whats really a bonus is that this glitters can be used both for nails and Makeup.........
 
You can dip your ringfinger in optional glitter for a really cool effect or make eyebrows using another sort of glitter..........or just ad as a glittereyeliner........
 
 
You can do what ever your imagination lets you......sky´s the limit.........
 




Also of course loooooove the colors.......all my favourites....I just had to have both of these when I saw them.......lol.........

lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment