Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My new SMashbox BB-Cream

 
 
This is a product i have been wanting for sometime.....and heard sooo much about...
 
I just felt that if I need a BB-cream it should be this one.....after what people have told me....
 
 
I actually ordered in the right color (since I ordered online)......they only had 5 different shades.....but I still went to a shop to try out so i got the perfect match......and its this one....
 
In Medium
 
 
It also has SPF 35 in it.......very good......
 
Even though this is a little more on the pricier side....I am still happy I got it...
 
I will give you a  full review when I tried it out more.....but feels soo good so far.....
 
Doesnt really feel like i am wearing anything on the face....always a good sign....
 
And lokos really ok.....
 
I havent really thought it was any BB -creams worth trying before this one....
 
Also one I want to try is Bobby Browns.....
 
 
 
 
 
I am happy I got it...
 
Have you tried it?
 
I also did know I looove Smashbox Face photo finish primer and I am really happy with that one...
 
Have only tried that one but I would definly try out some more of there face primers.....
 
Loove to hear what you think of there products....an this one if you tried?
 
One reason this one of the ones I also choose to try is because here in Sweden most regualy brands dont carry to dark colors in there Bb -cream lines.....
 
So Smashbox is actually one of the few that does here right now........to bad....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment