Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New makeupshopping.....unwrapping.....

 
Got this new parcel......with.......
 
 
Some skincare and makeupstuff........
 
and from this store you always get a small bag of goodies...always fun to get a suprise...dont you think....always some small samples of new things....
 
 
and this is what I got......
 
 
Skincare was the main focus for this order......
 
Trying to find new cremes i the same brand I already use and LOoooove...
 
And the Smashbox BB-cream that I have been wanting for sooo long..and now finally got it.......
 
SInce I ordered it online I had to go to one of there stores first and try out the right shade....I did that before..but just to make sure it suited me...and I did pick the right one........jippie.....
 
So excited to start testing these other skincare products out.......
 
The EOS lipbalm is just so i get one more flavour /taste of them...I looove all the ones I have sooo much......
 
But defintly discovered that the fruity flavors are sooo much more me.....the minty flavour is so strong so its good / great when you have a cold.....but I think a little to strong for everyday use....I did use it in the car with my friend the other day..and then she asked what was that stinging her eyes....lol...
 
it was the mint that she felt.......and it was a meter in between us...hihihi....funny....
 
anyway.....will write and show you more details later.....
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment