Monday, March 25, 2013

New Decor diamond eyeliners.....

 
This is something really funny I got more to try out.......Blinged out sticker eyeliners........
 
They where really cheap and I thought I just try it out sometime..........looks like small diamonds....
 
 
 
Very cute isnt it...and a really nice winged out look........
 
 
 
Just gor 2 different for some different looks.......if I like it I might get some more.........maybe a good party gift.......
 
I also felt that you can totally get some inspiration looking at the other blinged up liners.....got so many different suggestion what I can do my self.....with some rhinestones and little glitter and a liner......maybe.....
 
Have you tried these kind of products`?
 
I have never so will be fun to try...
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment