Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Bobbi Brown Makeup....Moisture Rich foundation...

                           

 

These are some of the lovely things I got from Bobbi Brown...didnt really get them...bought them...lol.... I wish.....;)

 
This foundation is amazing....
 
Its there Moisture Rich Foundation that also contains SPF 15
 
It has a lovely consistence...very loos...pretty thin if you compare to the foundations I use normally.....Like Macs studio fix and pro loong wear and even bourjouises gel formula is thicker...
But in this case that doesnt matter cause you still get this lovely very flawless finish....that I looove...
 
Also do get  a sheen to you skin.....and not in a bad way....just a nice warm glow.......looks soooo good....
 
I really really like this foundatuon what I have seen so far...
 
Do have a first impression video coming up very soon on My Youtube Channel.....
check it out and see....
 
also loove to hear what you think of this foundation...if you tried it??
 
you should if apply it on anyone wait after its applied a few seconds..maybe even minutes it will matte down......i looks very shiny...but still in a more healthy way...but then it just tones down and you are left with this perfect sheen on your flawless face......
 
Maybe it wont be the foundation for you if you have to much problems with your skin (such as bad acne or so)....or do oily skin.....
 
Cause its not supposto be powdered...unless you really need it......but intstead of a powder you can use a blothing paper to blot of the acces oils from you face.....
 
It just leaves you with a fresh and dewy finish that last a long time.....
Ad I reallt looove the fact that you are not supposto ad powder....sooo me....always wanted that in a foundation....looove to look this fresh......
 
 
 
 
My color / shade is Golden no 6, and this sooo suites me in color........Jonas that picked it out was such a talented makeupartist...so impressed with him....
 
 
Also got some testers on different products from Bobbi Brown...that he used on my.......which felt amazing........actually really good skincare.........felt so refreshes...and thats what I am really after in my skincare.....
 
These above is a moisturizer/daycreme /primer all in one.......and a eyecreme...what I would call gel like textures.........
 
 
Also did get two samlpe jars of foundation for my Pro Kit.....Sooo gonna try this on my models/clients/friends........
 
Also got this lovely yellow colored cleanser...........really lovely consistency.......
 
I had a blast at the Bobbi Broen counter...and I do think I found some products that are actually gonna give Mac a run for there money...so to speak.......we will see.....this could be a new middle thing in my Pro collection..........
 
we will see...time will tell...cause i know how I am...we will see if I still reach for this product in a couple of weeks.....that will tell me......
 
I dont think I actually have anything like this in my own kit or pro kit so far......so.....
 
Have you tried it?
 
Or maybe you have any other favs from Bobbi brown.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment