Thursday, March 14, 2013

Loreal revitalift eyecream - first Impression


 
I actually did something I have never done before....
 
And that is to get cremes that is Anti wrinkle.......maybe time to start now......
 
 

 
I have for years been looking for a gel based eyecreme for my eyes.......and the closest to that I have come is Lumenes eyecreme.....
 
But this one has a gel base at least one part of it....
 
I actually only used it one time....but I am really happy with the consistensy so far....:)
 
 
 
 
 
As you maybe can see...it has two different sides.....
 
Two different cremes.....
 
 
You use this pump to pump up the cremes.......
 
And it somes up two different ones........so you can use one at a time or both at the same time.....
 
 
 
This is just my First Impression of it.....
 
I do know one thing  I dont like and that is the pump...usually it just means that some product is gonna get stuck on the bottom.......
 
But I must say that it felt really smooth and lovley....so very nice consistensy....
 
This might be my next fav...you never know....
 
Also really looove that it is the same brand as my alltime fav Hydrafresh daycreme...
 
Do you know any gel based /consistensy eyecremes...please leave it in the comments?
 
Did you try this one?
If you did...what did you think?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment