Thursday, March 21, 2013

Nailpolish remover my fav......

 
 
This is my Alltime favourite nailpolish remover.....
 
From Depend..........I looove this always get the biggest bottles.........and you only need a small small amount and it just swishes off.....even glitter...even though glitter is always hard......
 
But with some nailpolish removers it wont even budge......
 
 
This is also my favourit Cotton pad.....with this pattern on...will show you what brand an another time....
 
It just catches all the dirt and nailpolish soooo good....amazing...and doestn fall apart like some cottonpads might do...hate that......hairy nails is not what I am after.....
 
 
 
This is my thumb nail after removing a little of the polish.....Just had to take a picture of it cause it looks really really funny......cool......cause all the color really disappeared and I was left with a nail with tons of glitter....lol.........very silverish if you compare it to the origianl one........ring finger...
 
 
And off it went.......even though its glitter.......looove this nailpolish remover.....
 
 
Almost there.........I was short of time so I had to rush and pull a little to get every glitter off...but usually yoiu can wrap your dingers in a cottonpad and a little tinfoile on top and let it sit like that for afew minutes...then it just comes off........
 
 
I must say I have never had a glitter nailpolish that contained so much real /fined glitter.....
 
Hard to see on the pictures , as usuall but my hands where coverd with fallen glitter......lol....
 
Thats a good quality glitter nailpolish....that......my new one from China Glaze.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment