Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Some of my new Peggy Sage lashes....

 
Here you have some of the lashes I got from Peggy Sage in detail.......just so you can see a little better what different kinds I got.........
 
 
This one I think will look very nice and thick.....and maybe not to to much.......
 
 
These ones are a little more whispier and longer......also remind me a little of Mac´s lashes  (just cant remeber the number.....)
 
I think these will be one of my own personal favourites of the peggy Sage lahses...hard to tell but maybe.....
 
 
 
These ones are pretty cool...little more spiderish as I would call it........for a little cooler effect......still not to thick...so they will blend good with my own lashes......
 
Sooo excited to get these lashes in use..........
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment