Saturday, March 16, 2013

Present from Eleven.se Eyeshadow trio from Pur

 
This is one of the Present I got from the lovely ever so kind people at Eleven.se
 
I am so happy I got it and so proud to be able to try it out for you......
 
Its from a brand called
 
A right now very very popular mineralize makeup brand from the U.S
 
 
This is one of there eyeshadow Trio´s : Matchmaker
 
The colors are called : 1st kiss - Cupid - Break up
 
Looove the names...........
 
 
And look at these colors...normally I am not really to found of mineralize eyeshadows......but this is really high qulity and very richly pigmented eyeshadows.....
 
 
 
 
Obviously the one that instantly caught my eye was the black/gold sparkly one.....
 
 
 
And when I swatched it I was soooo pleasanlty supriced.........very pigmented.......the ther ones where not as pigmented...but its always harder to make thoose light colors show......maybe with a base under they will also pop....
 
 
Here you can see them swatched....this picture though does not do them justice.....
 
much much more colorful..and brighter......probaly bad lighting....
 
I am gonna do a look using this palette very soon...so excited..
 
Got some plans for that wonderful black color....
 
Thank u once again eleven.se so happy that I got this......
 
Go and check out sopme of there products...defintly would loove to try some more.....always fun with something new.......
 
I do know  a lot of people so as my self have bad experinces of mineralmakeup lines...but maybe this can make it change your mind.....we will see time will tell....I will review more when I have really tried it out...
But my first empression and touch of it is very good o far.....
 
Thank u eleven.se
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment