Saturday, March 23, 2013

Makeuplook of the Makeupcourse...Somewhere over the ....










This was the look I wore for my Makeupcourse the other day......

Let me tell you...I got so many comments......people coming up to me to say how impressed they where of the makeuplook....it was soooo much fun.....

I was for a few hours walking around in the city, after the course cause the plane didnt leave unti¨l really late....

Of course I did some makeupshopping then...what else can you do.....lol.....

Got some goodies let me tell you......

So many lashes and also new foundation and concealer....

Will tell you more details later...cant wait to share with you.......soooooo happy......






'
to see this makeuplook see this video....


 

ALso check out my latest video...Getting ready with me....I taped it the day of the makeupcourse early early in the morning...


 




Just matched this makeuplook up with a nudeish lip......usually  i would go for a bright fushiapink...but just didnt feel like it......

lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment