Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Bobbi Brown Makeup....




 
These where the products I got at the Bobbi Brown counter on my little trip.....

 
Will show you more details about it soon...also did tape a video about my first impressions about the foundation and concealers.....
 
I got the Moisture Rich Foundation...a very Moisturizing and fresh foundation.....

 
Also got I product I have heard sooo much about......the Creamy Concealer Kit...
 
A kit of one concealer and one pressed setting powder....in one........or as a kit.....

 
Also got this Corrector.....to get rid of those darker areas under the eyes...as best as it can.......

 
And something I have heard sooo much about for sometime.....
 
A gelliner from Bobbi Brown.....
I did not get the Black one.........but probably will the next time...
 
I did get a dark blue gel liner...such a pretty color...just couldnt resist it when I saw it...
 
They also had a lovely Purple liner........almost took that one as well......but had to stop my self...already got to much makeup for one day.....
 
or really is there anything called Tooo much makeup...no......
 
For more details about each product stay tuned....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp







No comments:

Post a Comment